Their cell phone will tell you what they won’t
When your child asks for their own phone, it’s almost impossible to say no. It’s a great way to keep tabs while allowing them some independence. But concerns about cyber bullying, phone addiction, online predators and “sexting” are ever present dangers which should make every parent think carefully about how to balance safety with online access.
You can end the anxiety and let them be a part of their friends’ social networking. Just install CRT on your child’s mobile phone and you’ll never again have to guess what they’re up to and who they meet.
Facts And Figures On Cell Phone Misuse
The problem is more common that you might think. According to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)…
- 4% of 12-to-17 year-olds have sent nude/semi-nude “selfie” pictures to others via text message
- 25% per cent of children 16 and under don’t know what to do if they find suggestive material on their mobile phone
- 33% of youngsters send more than 100 texts a day, or over 3,000 a month
- 64% of teens have texted— and 25% have made or received a call during class time
- 26% have been bullied via SMS and phone calls
Always Know, No Matter Where You Are
What they’re seeingRemCam